- Nomination deadline is 31 July2020
- Hero nominees must work and live in South Africa
- No person who is a director, employee, sponsor or agent of or consultant of Liebherr and Euro Appliances, who is a spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner, or associate to a director, employee or agent of or consultant to Promoter is eligible to participate or enter this competition
- This competition is only open to legal residents of the Republic of South Africa.
- The competition runs from 27th March 2020 – 31st July 2020. No late entries will be accepted.
- To enter the competition participants, need to log onto www.liebherrmeetmyhero.co.za and complete nomination form.
- No social media or email nominations will be accepted.
- A person may enter a nominee only once.
- The winner will be randomly chosen via a certified method of selection.
- Entries reflected on Promoters (Liebherr SA and Euro Appliances) records will be treated as the only validation source and will be the only evidence of successful entries.
- Entries must be received by via the website form no later than 12h00 of 31st July 2020.
- The prizes will consist of a 1 x R30 000 fridge and 2 x T1414 valued at R10 000 each. The winners will be announced on 5th August 2020
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash In the event of the Promoters not being able to contact the finalists the Promoter reserves the right to draw again.
- Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the original prize is unavailable.
- Promoter is not responsible for any damaged prize items after signature of receipt.
- The prize may be subject to additional terms and conditions that the prize winner must comply with.
Prize winner selection:
- The prize winner will be the one most inspiring story selected by the panel of judges.
- The prize winners will be notified by telephone / e-mail and the prize winners’ names will be published on the Promotors social media pages
- Participants and winner(s) absolve the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from willful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel this initiative at its discretion, without recourse.
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this initiative.
- Promoter reserves the right to cancel or alter any aspect of the initiative at any time at its sole discretion without liability.
- Participants in the initiative understand and agree that in order to offer the initiative; Promoter must collect and use personal information about participants.
- This initiative is conducted under the terms of applicable privacy statements.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change according to the promoter’s discretion